For extra curious adventurers, the Touristinfo keeps discovery vests with extensive discovery material, such as magnifying glasses or nets, ready to borrow!
Especially in summer, the path is ideal to put your feet in the cool stream or have a picnic in the shady forest. There are many fun stations to discover along the way, such as the humming stone.
Suitable for kindergarten children and children up to 10 years of age.
Tips and hintsNot suitable for prams. You can find more information and the flyer on the stalking path at www.bad-peterstal-griesbach.de
Getting thereAutobahn A5, exit Appenweier, B28 via Oberkirch and Oppenau to Bad Peterstal-Griesbach, end of Bad Griesbach, between Hotel "Adlerbad" and Hotel "Kimmig" turn left into Wilde Rench, approx. 3 km straight ahead towards Gasthaus Herbstwasen, turn left turn
Motorway A81, exit Horb, B28 via Freudenstadt to Bad Peterstal-Griesbach, entrance to Bad Griesbach, between Hotel "Adlerbad" and Hotel "Kimmig" turn right into Wilde Rench, about 3 km straight ahead towards Gasthaus Herbstwasen, turn left turnoff
ParkingWeiherplatz hiking car park (free)
Book recommendation by the author
Author’s map recommendations
Book recommendations for this region:
Recommended maps for this region:
EquipmentSturdy shoes, as the path also crosses the stream.
Basic Equipment for Nature Trails
- Sturdy, comfortable and preferably waterproof footwear
- Comfortable clothing
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cell phone
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.