Animated by the amount of natural mineral water springs in Bad Peterstal-Griesbach, the water educational trail gives us lots of information on the different aspects of this precious good.
Distance 4.9 km
The water educational trail counts as an appeal to everybody, to be aware of the important tasks and correlation of water to our everyday life, as well as reminding us of our responsibility. Water supplies are short and a valuable good in the modern world. On 17 information boards this circular trail informs about the usage, the source but also the healing properties within the meaning of Kneipp treatment. The Schwarzwaldverein Bad Peterstal-Griesbach created the trail and is still the institution maintaining it today.
At the tourist information Bad Peterstal you can get a free detailed description of the trail and all the information boards along the way.
AuthorInhalt/Weg: Schwarzwaldverein Bad Peterstal-Griesbach
Update: September 08, 2021
Tips and hintshttps://www.bad-peterstal-griesbach.de/
Getting thereBad Peterstal-Griesbach is within easy reach through the connection to the B28, the Rhein plain motorway (A5), as well as the Bodensee motorway (A81).
This is how you get to the town hall of Bad Peterstal:
- From the upper Rhein plain (A5) take the motorway exit Appenweier and the road B 28 to Bad Griesbach. The town hall is located right in the center of Bad Griesbach on the left hand side.(Schwarzwaldstraße 11)
- From the motorway A81 take the exit at Horb and drive along the B28 in direction of Freudenstadt and Bad Peterstal-Griesbach. The town hall is located right in the center of Bad Peterstal on the right hand side.
ParkingParking lot in the Wilhelmstraße, right behind the tourist information.
32U 441343 5364357
Author’s map recommendations
Book recommendations for this region:
Recommended maps for this region:
EquipmentSturdy shoes are recommended
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Kit para bolhas
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view