The trail begins with a winding grass path that will lead you past a ski jump to the 'St. Antonius-Kapelle', a beautiful chapelle settled at Kapellen hill. Continuing along grassy slopes you will pass a former popular health clinic in the village of St. Anna.
Next you will pass the 'Pionierbrunnen', a well with fresh spring water.
The path now leads you into the forest past moss covered rocks and rough rock formations until you reach the 'Magdalenenfelsen' (Magdalenen rock).
A great opportunity to cool-down is offered by a Kneipp water-treading basin where you can relax and bathe your feet before following the zigzag path down into the village center and back to the start.
The Super Tropfi team developed by Schwarzwald-Sprudel
shows the exciting journey from
Drops of water to the bottled mineral water in the
Supermarket shelf along the way!
Close the start / finish of the path, directly on the B28, is the fountain temple of the Schwarzwaldsprudel company.
Getting thereFrom the upper Rhein Plain (A5) take the motorway exit Appenweier and the road B 28 to Bad Griesbach.
ParkingFree parking area across the church in Bad Griesbach
Author’s map recommendations
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Blister kit
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.