Distance 9.4 km
Starting at the communal house, the tour passes the motorhome site Höhenblick zum Rothenbachsberg (beautiful view), continues over Niederbrombacher and Winnenberger Höhe with an equally beautiful view and continues through the Teufelsgraben into the Nahe valley. At the Fischerhütte there is an opportunity for refreshment (self-service). Take the road back to Oberbrombach.
The beautiful view of the Nahe river.
Update: November 13, 2020
Safety informationSure-footedness and sturdy shoes required.
Tips and hints
Tourist-Information des Birkenfelder Landes, Friedrich-August-Straße 17, 55765 Birkenfeld, Tel.: 06782-9834570, email@example.com, www.birkenfelder-land.de
Getting thereMotorway exit A 62 Birkenfeld, B 41 direction Idar-Oberstein to Oberbrombach.
Parkingfree parking at the community centre in 55767 Oberbrombach
32U 374632 5506680
Author’s map recommendations
Book recommendations for this region:
Recommended maps for this region:
EquipmentSturdy shoes required.
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Blister kit
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view